Photo via: jennifersquires.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add Plinth Blocks to Door Trim for a Finished Look
- We all know that a home’s curb appeal usually is the first impression guests have of your home. Improving your home’s curb appeal doesn’t have to be expensive. Sometimes, the simplest changes can make a world of difference. 1. Paint windows on a carriage garage door. Full tutorial: twopeasinabucket.com 2. DIY pots house number. Full turorial: […]
- Need a great cat door, but want something better than the standard flap? Here are 10 amazing and unique cat doors that you can buy or make yourself as a DIY cat door project.
- Tiny laundry room idea – this unused closet transformed into a laundry room. LOVE the sliding door!
- paint house numbers the same as door color – love the yellow!
- In this video, how to take a premade boxwood wreath and turn it into a slim Christmas wreath to go behind a storm door.
- Im in absolute LOVE with this gorgeous coffee bar that Honeysuckle Hobbies made from a door and old sign stencil from Funky Junk Interiors. http://funkyjunkinteriors.bigcartel.com
- A Farmhouse Summer Home Tour Part 1 – love the oversized barn door / shutter!
- Painted number front door
- Lanterns. I love this. I think this would look really good on a welcome table by the door or something. 🙂
- How to paint a plain white door to look like wood
- How-to Paint Your Front Door, hopefully the rain will stop so I can do this.