Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free plans and video tutorial to create these really awesome DIY floating shelves! They use pulleys and rope to give them a cool hanging look!
- Simple and Cheap DIY Floating Shelves! I want these in every room! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- buy it or DIY it: floating nightstands for teeny-tiny spaces
- http://teds-woodworking.digimkts.com/ My husband will love this woodworking diy Floating shelves above the toilet in this bathroom is much prettier and more useful than the pointless towel bar that was there. More
- DIY Dresser drawer Bathroom Shelf Instruction – Practical Ways to Recycle Old Drawers for Home Furniture
- Above the couch simple plank floating shelves. Uses large frames mounted on the wall an small picture frames propped up on the shelves.
- Old door turned into a shelf
- IKEA Kallax Shelf + MCM Legs = The most beautiful record display. Click through…
- What a cool idea. Paint a bench, wall, and shelf the same color to make it look like a built-in.
- A breakdown on how-to style a bookcase. Inspiration tips and ideas on how and where to begin accessorizing a bookcase or shelf in your home
- Great laundry room shelving. I really like that small shelf right above the washer and dryer. It would prevent stuff from falling behind.