Photo via: dimplesandtangles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A multipurpose patio reveal with dining and lounging areas. Room to grow, eat and visit. Lush greenery and photos showing the different design arrangements.
- entryway with a open concept floor plan. 25 Spring home tours – DIY and craft ideas to decorate a home for the season, keeping the cost low and the inspiration high. 25 Spring home tours from talented bloggers with a decorating style for everyone!
- Hey friends! Happy Hump Day! I am back with another feature of one of my favorite Farmhouses on the internet, except this time it is not a blogger, but an instagrammer. 🙂 The crazy talented, Laura from Farmhouse for Four, has one of the most beautiful instagram feeds I’ve ever seen. Her home was recently featured […]
- Kelley Nans southern home is set for summer! You are invited to the Summer Home Showcase where 11 bloggers have united for a summer home blog hop.
- A 6,000-square-foot modern home makeover. Lisa Sherry and Ron Royals opt to upsize their Georgian home. For more home makeover ideas and home tours go to Domino.
- There were a lot of home tours we loved this year, but these spaces had the best room design of all. Take a look!
- How amazing is this bedroom designed by @littlelibertyrooms which appears in our printed Annual edition?! I just love the navy/denim blues paired with blush hues. Bed head was custom made and bedsides from @globewest (just because I know someone will ask! ) Check out more of this gorgeous home in our Annual – available in newsagents Australia wide, select boutique shops and our own online shop. @hannahblackmore Styling: @aimeestylist Styling assistant: @thehappinesslady
- A Farmhouse Summer Home Tour Part 1 – love the oversized barn door / shutter!
- Loving this summer bar cart in this gorgeous home tour. That fresh pineapple vase with peonies and hydrangeas is on my list to make! Striped throw with pom pom pillow are also cute.
- Today Im doing my bathroom remodel reveal, and if youre thinking about a remodel in your own home, you dont want to miss this post.
- Add a classic touch of scrollwork to your home or patio decor with the teardrop-shaped Solar Garden Post. The lantern at the top is solar-powered, so it needs no time-consuming installation. Glows with constant white light for up to 8 hours on a
- Three Level Plan with Warmth and Elegance. Plan 2447 The Senath is a 4270 SqFt Craftsman style home plan featuring Butlers Pantry, Covered Patio, Den, Formal Dining Room, Guest Suite, Mud Room , Office, Skylights, Upstairs Utility Room, and Walk-In Pantry by Alan Mascord Design Associates. View our entire house plan collection on Houseplans.co – your source for the best home plans!