Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- False Creek Condo by After Design
- master bathroom interior design by Kerry Spears Interiors featuring a white bathroom, marble tile and chandelier over the tub
- Kaemingk Design is a Portland, Oregon based interior and home design firm founded by Brandt and Chelsea Kaemingk. Kaemingk Design focuses on creating distinctive, handcrafted, elegant homes for uncomplicated living.
- awesome Blue Cabinet Paint Color. Interior design trends. Best Blue paint colors by…… by http://www.danaz-home-decorations.xyz/home-interiors/blue-cabinet-paint-color-interior-design-trends-best-blue-paint-colors-by/
- Gray Matters by Sherwin Williams — Chandelier from Home Depot My Design
- If it were a smell, it would be whiskey and gasoline. If it were a texture, burnt rubber of a Harley. Massimo Buster Minale’s new design studio ‘Buster+Punch’ creates objects and interior design solutions inspired by the lifestyle of 1980’s rock stars and custom-made motorcycles.
- Entertainment unit ?TOP PICK By Beth Dotolo + Carolina V Gentry – http://pulpdesignstudios.com – BERNHARDT – Jet Set Buffett/ 356-132C – White Pearl finish on maple veneers. Gold Leaf finish on the front frame. Four doors wrapped in padded diamond-tufted white bonded leather with tiny nails. Solid brass key-pull hardware. Interior configured for service including wrap padding and silverware insert. Showroom: IHFC Building, Design Center, 6th floor hpmkt
- Three Level Plan with Warmth and Elegance. Plan 2447 The Senath is a 4270 SqFt Craftsman style home plan featuring Butlers Pantry, Covered Patio, Den, Formal Dining Room, Guest Suite, Mud Room , Office, Skylights, Upstairs Utility Room, and Walk-In Pantry by Alan Mascord Design Associates. View our entire house plan collection on Houseplans.co – your source for the best home plans!
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- A small laundry room can be a challenge to keep organized and functional, yet since this space is constantly in use, we have some inspiring design ideas.
- Ottoman Tables Interior Inspiration | The best casual home design ideas! See more inspiring images on our boards at: http://www.pinterest.com/homedsgnideas/casual-home-design-ideas/
- Natural textures and Indigo blue in Cottlesloe -Design Hunter