Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids nook: frame out a chalkboard wall and plank wall with wire display rods from Ikea
- Cozy reading nook – love the tufted chair eclecticallyvintage.com
- This would be a cute nook in the living room! This blog has a bunch of great ideas for decorating on a budget. Pinning now to refer to later.
- Breakfast Nook Design. banquette banquette seating blue cushion breakfast nook built in bench pendant light BreakfastNook Janet Mesic Mackie
- Yep, thats right… More changes happening around here again. A few rug switches and our beloved church pew made its way into the breakfast nook. Im a visual girl… I have to see a piece of furniture or decor piece in a space to know if it will work. It may require lots of shuffling, but thats part of the fun, right? I know Im not the only that does this! Have a good night, friends… Were relaxing and watching our favorite funny man, Jimmy Fallon host the Golden Globes! ovnho…
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- Savvy Southern Style: My Favorite Room…..The Painted Home (clever idea for hanging curtains in the corner of a porch!)
- A propane fireplace keeps this corner of the great room warm and cosy. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- Cute, cozy corner.
- A corner bench with storage made from some IKEA wall shelves and a little upholstering. All done in less than one day.. – Home Decor
- Instead of Michaels or Joanns, buy wooden crates at Home Depot. Theyre $8 as opposed to $13 and paint/stain is right around the corner.
- Really like the one in the upper right hand corner! Must try this. driftwood table lamp stands