Photo via: 99-home-decorpictures.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Bench and Dining Table! Beautiful and cheap… Woohoo! Lots of cool DIY projects and great pics of how to do them and what tools you need.
- Cool Ice Cube Molds will make any party more fun. Great idea for bridal showers, birthday parties, or bachelor parties.
- What a great place to work, dream, create ☺️ @elo_wizz cheerz decoration office desk work cool place world travel dream escape love happy photo
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- Transitional Living Room with Crown molding, Carpet, limestone tile floors
- Hide the downspout with a trellis. Hide your rain spout by transforming into a decorative climbing support for your favorite flowering climbing vine. I really like this idea and it looks great too.
- The wide, shallow basket is a great way to keep things together. You can clear countertop clutter by putting it in a pretty basket tray.
- Christmas Home Tour: Great Christmas Decorating Ideas by Unskinny Boppy
- fall arrangement- a good use of an old chair~This would look great on my front porch…Mine, Too…And I Know Jus The Place For It…Lovely…And Not As Expensive To Make As You Would Think!! by cathy
- kitchen and dining decor, neutral decorating, rustic, transitional, southern, coastal decor, heron prints, ikea chair, ballard designs, olive baskets, cotton blossoms.
- lovely dining room with cool blue walls and green dining chairs
- What a cool idea. Paint a bench, wall, and shelf the same color to make it look like a built-in.