Photo via: zillow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Transitional Living Room with Crown molding, Carpet, limestone tile floors
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- Rustic kitchens should appear as if they were furnished over time. This kitchen does so with a rough-texture tiled backsplash that pulls together the rooms red, green, and brown tones. Ceiling beams, wood floors, and antiqued cabinet finishes play happily with shiny copper pans and dangling baskets that contribute at-hand utility.
- 30th Avenue – contemporary – bathroom – other metro – Kits Construction
- 8 Examples Of Tile Flooring With Geometric Patterns // Dark textured diamond tiles make up the floor of the bathroom in this apartment.
- Bathroom Design with Floors are awesome
- Choosing the right area rug can be a process, but the perfect one will be eye-catching and serve your home well for years to come. No matter the pattern, each area rug style has something unique to offer that will keep your decor focused. Whether you have carpet, tile, or wood flooring, adding an area rug or two to your home will protect your floors from foot traffic and give your decor an instant update. Check out some of the most common area rug styles to take your home decor to the next level
- Simple beautiful Brooklyn bathroom inspiration with subway tile and gold hardware accents
- Impressive wall candle sconces in Bathroom Traditional with Thermasol Steam Shower next to Separate Shower And Tub alongside Neutral Tile and Soaking Tub And Shower
- Really want these tiles for a backsplash and those ceramic tiles that look like wood floors for my bathroom.
- entryway with a open concept floor plan. 25 Spring home tours – DIY and craft ideas to decorate a home for the season, keeping the cost low and the inspiration high. 25 Spring home tours from talented bloggers with a decorating style for everyone!
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor