Photo via: handmademood.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- the how tos on styling a coffee table with decor ideas
- How to do a three tone glaze. Maybe do this on our coffee table soon?
- diy metal bucket patio coffee table
- Distressed coffee table painted with MMS milk paint in Grain Sack and distressed…
- Around The House: Spring Decor Updates @westelm brass coffee table and @homegoods accents
- Coffee table decorating I absolutely love the look of pink home decor as it is trendy and cute. If you want a girly home decor theme then ths is a great choice. Pink is a fun versatile color as it ranges from light pale pink to a deep dark pink. Honestly my favorite pink home decor includes champagne pink, Lavender pink, orchid pink and cherry blossom pink. Use pink decorative throw pillows for couches and beds.
- coco+kelley: coffee tables- easy to move so people can get up from couch- better than one long one…
- bedroom styling
- DIY nesting boxes – A great farmhouse style piece of furniture that is super easy to make! A great storage piece or a styling piece any room inside and outside. A great pin for farmhouse decor inspiration!
- In today’s Lesson in Design, I want to share with you some Bookshelf Styling looks that I really think are successful. And you know how I love to break things down to the nitty-gritty. This post is filled with examples and explanations that will teach you ways to create your OWN gorgeous bookshelf. If you […]
- 256 Likes, 14 Comments – Lust Living (@lustliving) on Instagram: “Okay lets give it up to @the_stables_ for the most perfect bedroom styling! Im so in love! 😍😍…”
- With the help of Chip and Joanna Gaines, a family of five undertakes a one-of-a-kind project in the rolling hills outside Waco, TX. In this notably non-traditional Fixer Upper, a barn conversion turns a 1000-square-foot attic apartment — along with horse stalls and hay storage — into an amazing 2700-square-foot home with contemporary styling and a truly spectacular dining space.