Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse DIY Decor Ideas – Over 100 DIY Farmhouse Home Decor Ideas that are perfect to give your own home the charming and classic style of country living with a modern touch!
- 19. Transform a closet into an open space (works for office space in a bedroom, too!) — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- This is a Rustic Home Sign, Mail Organizer /Key Holder made from Rustic wood. It would make a Great House warming gift or Hostess gift. You can choose from various stain choices It measures 12 3/4 x 19 1/2 flowers in picture not included they are for display ideas only. This one is stained Early American . You have Various Stain Options available and You can choose from 5 color choices for the jar and font color. The Hanging jar is included, with 4 coat hooks attached. The Jar pictured is a mint Green. IF you want a Different Jar and Font Color I can do that also, just message me of your two choices. Please check out the rest of our shop to see our other Rustic items www.etsy.com/shop/TeesTransformations
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan
- Add a classic touch of scrollwork to your home or patio decor with the teardrop-shaped Solar Garden Post. The lantern at the top is solar-powered, so it needs no time-consuming installation. Glows with constant white light for up to 8 hours on a
- Amazing what a little paint can do! 10 homes that will leave you speechless! http://www.angieslist.com/photos/after-exteriors.htm
- How to restyle your older home without doing major expensive remodeling. With these tips its like remodeling on a budget. Includes lighting, simple remodel bathroom and other tweeks to make your outdated home seem new again without spending thousands of dollars.
- These small space hacks are sure to make life in your tiny home or apartment so much more enjoyable! Small space living isnt easy, especially if you have a lot of stuff, but with just a few tips and tricks from clever small home owners, I think youll find you have more room than you need.
- 19 DIY Window Treatments to Update Your Space: Paint-Striped Gray Curtains
- DIY Nautical Coasters Making Home– Buy twine, roll into coaster shape, pick any stencil youd like Mod Podge to ensure paint doesnt bleed paint, and cute customized coaster, Monogram would be cute
- Coffee table decorating I absolutely love the look of pink home decor as it is trendy and cute. If you want a girly home decor theme then ths is a great choice. Pink is a fun versatile color as it ranges from light pale pink to a deep dark pink. Honestly my favorite pink home decor includes champagne pink, Lavender pink, orchid pink and cherry blossom pink. Use pink decorative throw pillows for couches and beds.
- The last two photos are awesome sneakers from BucketFeet. It is a brand new sneaker company that brings colorful, one-of-a-kind, hand-drawn designs to the classic canvas sneaker.