Photo via: roomsforrentblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With the help of Chip and Joanna Gaines, a family of five undertakes a one-of-a-kind project in the rolling hills outside Waco, TX. In this notably non-traditional Fixer Upper, a barn conversion turns a 1000-square-foot attic apartment — along with horse stalls and hay storage — into an amazing 2700-square-foot home with contemporary styling and a truly spectacular dining space.
- 43.6k Likes, 936 Comments – Joanna Stevens Gaines (@joannagaines) on Instagram: “Loved turning this dated house into a modern ranch style home, seasonthreeiscoming and we cant…”
- In one of their biggest challenges yet in terms of redefining spaces and floorplan, Joanna and Chip take on a quirky house in a rural setting and transform it into a charming and dramatic country home. Its the ideal spot for a couple who have two grown kids and are looking to settle down in their forever home.
- Fixer Upper: Yours, Mine, Ours and a Home on the River | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- Chip and Jo help a newly married couple, with a total of seven kids between them, find and renovate a dream spot where the entire family can gather.
- Nicolette Johnson is a photographer who hails from Texas and now lives with her partner Tom, and sweet cat Lola, in their delightful apartment in Brisbanes West End. Having originally moved to Australia with her family at the age of fourteen (Nicolettes father is a geologist, meaning his wor
- For a more rustic painted look, copy the look from Joanna Gaines home kitchen: white-wash the pine surface to add brightness without covering the woods characteristic knots and imperfections.
- This week we meet the Ermoian family. This couple had a serious love of all things coastal and wanted that represented throughout their home. They decided…
- Fixer Uppers Joanna Gaines has a new paint line. And this site has color matched every color for you so you can get the fixer upper look at your local paint store!
- How to Install Faux Wood Beams and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines with DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse ideas.
- To create an oasis of calm and light, and a refuge for family and friends, a Manhattan couple turns to their trusted designer.
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.