Photo via: best99homedecorpics.xyz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- entryway table inspiration…a little too cluttered for me but I like the table & the idea. Hmmm. by deirdre
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- Love the mirrors
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- entryway with a open concept floor plan. 25 Spring home tours – DIY and craft ideas to decorate a home for the season, keeping the cost low and the inspiration high. 25 Spring home tours from talented bloggers with a decorating style for everyone!
- Colorful farmhouse/industrial Coffee Bar. Maybe this is what goes between the entryway and the kitchen? Oh, or a bar cart.
- Feeling tired and frustrated with the chaos that is your familys entryway – how about a little visual therapy with these styled entryways that can de-stress and inspire you.
- Love these baskets, but would need them in more than one location in the pantry as potatoes and onions shouldnt be stored near each other
- Great DIY for outside or indoors! How to is in dutch, but a smart person will be able to figure it out. The measurements are in centimeters not in inches…
- I really wanted to use farm doors somewhere in the house because they have super rustic appeal and are totally in, but I havent figured out where yet unless maybe as the entrance to the dining room
- First house key framed but map in the background