Photo via: residencestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A bright and contemporary gray living room by @thedesigncopins recreated for $2,162 by @audreycdyer for Copy Cat Chic
- Erin Fetherston’s New Abode Gets a Bright and Airy Makeover
- Gorgeous Guest Room in Bright Yellow!!
- 3,612 Likes, 55 Comments – ℳarléne (@mz.interior) on Instagram: “Woke up to a bright crisp morning… Hello Christmas feeling! ❄️ Less than 10 weeks now! 🙊 Happy…”
- How to propagate succulents from cuttings and leaves. If you’re anything like me, you probably love to have succulents in the house. I try to keep them in bright windows that get plenty of light, but sometimes they can still get leggy. This happens when a plant isn’t getting enough light an
- Candy jars for baby girls first birthday party – with pastelS instead of bright colors DIY: Toy Animal Jars
- Shimmering, elegant, and bright, the right chandelier adds some much-needed drama to your space. Whether your style skews traditional or has a more rough-around-the-edges farmhouse feel, Birch Lanes selection of chandeliers has an option for you. Best of all, every order over $49 Ships Free!
- Fresh flowers and plants are a must to lift the mood of a room to light and bright. These topiaries from HomeGoods mixed with live plants and fresh flowers have me thinking of spring and warmer days. Bright white faux fur accessories create a cozy vibe. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Decorate your home in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, rugs, upholstery + more.
- 7 Ways to Get It Right: A Fresh & Cozy Look for a New Year
- For a more rustic painted look, copy the look from Joanna Gaines home kitchen: white-wash the pine surface to add brightness without covering the woods characteristic knots and imperfections.
- Kick off a night in with these cozy medallion-print lounge shorts.