Photo via: media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Oversized art ideas for your dreamy home
- A Farmhouse Summer Home Tour Part 1 – love the oversized barn door / shutter!
- Entertainment unit ?TOP PICK By Beth Dotolo + Carolina V Gentry – http://pulpdesignstudios.com – BERNHARDT – Jet Set Buffett/ 356-132C – White Pearl finish on maple veneers. Gold Leaf finish on the front frame. Four doors wrapped in padded diamond-tufted white bonded leather with tiny nails. Solid brass key-pull hardware. Interior configured for service including wrap padding and silverware insert. Showroom: IHFC Building, Design Center, 6th floor hpmkt
- I found an image on Pinterest a few months ago of an oversized ruler that was originally from PB, but was knocked off by Dear Lillie. When I saw it, I knew I had to make it! It is such a whimsical piece to have in your home, a definite conversation starter, and its so inexpensive to do! H…
- Around The House: Spring Decor Updates @westelm brass coffee table and @homegoods accents
- Tutorial: how to whitewash brick and get rid of brass on a fireplace
- Bracelet of Vintaj Natural Brass Charms and by EtsyBetsyBits
- Vintage Candelabra Verdigris Brass Small Five by EtsyBetsyBits
- Bathroom goals. Black vanity, marble counter, white subway tile, wall mounted faucet, brass accordion wall mirror
- DIY nursery art from Words of Williams – looks like they used an old road map of some kind, glued it to a canvas, placed vinyl letters on it, spray painted over.
- The Hanky Dress Lady: Bicycle Wheel Garden Art – Steel Magnolias use as a trellis for climbing plants
- Popsicle stick wall art – arrows I found a solution for the hallway wall – popsicle sticks! I saw this post, on the blog Be Still Life, about popsicle stick art and gave it a go myself. She painted the sticks then hung them, I stained the sticks then stuck them. The whole project cost me…