Photo via: mayricherfullerbe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Craftsman Style Shutters Exterior Craftsman with Board and Batten Shutters3
- Need a great cat door, but want something better than the standard flap? Here are 10 amazing and unique cat doors that you can buy or make yourself as a DIY cat door project.
- buy it or DIY it: floating nightstands for teeny-tiny spaces
- Instead of Michaels or Joanns, buy wooden crates at Home Depot. Theyre $8 as opposed to $13 and paint/stain is right around the corner.
- Luminous marble and beautiful acacia wood make up this smooth, elegantly shaped serving board ideal for showcasing appetizers or desserts.
- How to make DIY Rustic Wood Sign out of a plain wood board.
- Copy This Look: Use food coloring to dye plain glass jars a vintage-style green, or buy pre-dyed glasses at your local craft store. Make them into a hanging focal point by wrapping the lip with floral wire and filling with your favorite dried flower, like the babys breath Joanna used here.
- DIY Nautical Coasters Making Home– Buy twine, roll into coaster shape, pick any stencil youd like Mod Podge to ensure paint doesnt bleed paint, and cute customized coaster, Monogram would be cute
- Shutters… We just did this. We used 5 inch cedar tongue and groove boards from Lowes.
- Interesting idea how to make shutters.
- forget the Cloth Napkin Window Treatments — like the inside shutters and starfish
- White exterior with shutters. Amazing entry with second floor balcony.