Photo via: potterybarn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dog Pond – Place a plastic kiddie pool in the ground. Itd be easy to clean and looks nicer than having it above ground. Big dogs cant chew it up or drag it around. Could work for kids too!
- Gray Wooden Crate Nightstand With legs Hand painted by Crateyourhome.com also sold on Etsy
- Rustic Wood Hand Painted Arrows Set of 3 White, Robins Egg Blue, and Gray They measure approximately 8 1/4 wide x 10 tall My husband and I make all of our signs and decor out of our garage and home. We use cedar and age the wood with a non toxic, non chemical process. *Please note that the pictures are a close representation of our products, but they may vary slightly in color and size due to the rough nature of the wood
- use outdoor planters from Lowes – spray paint and you have storage.
- Blue Planters Waterfall – CountryLiving.com
- 2 Large Planters Hanging Metal Planters – Magnolia Market | Chip & Joanna Gaines
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- exterior paint color Crownsville Gray HC-106 by Benjamin Moore – Nice door overhang! These colors match our house. We used Storm Cloud Gray 2140-40 and Baby Seal Black 2119-30 for the door with white trim. Love this color combination.
- LIATORP Sideboard – gray – IKEA
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- New England Fine Living – Interior Design,Entertaining, and Lifestyle Topics: Black painted railings can update oak railings
- Organizing Stuffed Animals – spray painted metal baskets – attached to the wall with hooks, easy to take off the wall for play time!