Photo via: decorgolddesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coffee table decorating I absolutely love the look of pink home decor as it is trendy and cute. If you want a girly home decor theme then ths is a great choice. Pink is a fun versatile color as it ranges from light pale pink to a deep dark pink. Honestly my favorite pink home decor includes champagne pink, Lavender pink, orchid pink and cherry blossom pink. Use pink decorative throw pillows for couches and beds.
- Ceramic garden stools are a simple way to update the look of your outdoor décor. These colorful accent pieces are easy to move around and add instant style to any area of your home.
- Vintage Dough Bowl – Centerpiece Accents – Table Accents – Kitchen & Dining – Home Decor | Southern Homes & Gardens. LOVE our dough bowl- try this look once ferns and orchids arrangement dies.
- LOVE the idea of puttin french words around the house salle de bain=bath room la cuisine= kitchen salle a manger=dining room la salon= living room
- This our nest sign would be a great addition to your home décor or even a great gift. It is approximately 7 X 13.5 (give or take 1/2 inch) and comes with a saw tooth hanger (unattached) for wall placement. Because natural wood is used, each piece is different. I dont hide any of the woods imperfections (knots, rings, etc.) as I believe this just adds character. Note: Colors may vary due to resolution/settings on your monitor, phone, or tablet. Your items will be shipped via USPS, and you will receive a tracking number once it ships. Find us on Facebook for updates on new items, sells & more. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHandmadeFarmhouse/
- More walnut shelving is built in around the family room fireplace, however, white shelves were added to create a more informal atmosphere. The family room offers a glass table with colourful chairs and sofa seating. See more of this home in “Designers Step Up to Challenging Narrow Lot” from OUR HOMES York Fall 2016 http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/designers-step-up-to-challenging-narrow-lot
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- 1,344 Likes, 34 Comments – Kaley (@thelittlewhitefarmhouse) on Instagram: “These gorgeous sunny days are making me so ready for spring and all the decor that comes with it.…”
- Coffee Table Styling
- Distressed coffee table painted with MMS milk paint in Grain Sack and distressed…
- diy metal bucket patio coffee table
- How to do a three tone glaze. Maybe do this on our coffee table soon?