Photo via: classicrockinc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- nice Beautiful Wooden Kitchen Table Project by http://www.best100-home-decor-pics.us/kitchen-designs/beautiful-wooden-kitchen-table-project/
- Hey friends! Happy Hump Day! I am back with another feature of one of my favorite Farmhouses on the internet, except this time it is not a blogger, but an instagrammer. 🙂 The crazy talented, Laura from Farmhouse for Four, has one of the most beautiful instagram feeds I’ve ever seen. Her home was recently featured […]
- Attractive driveway landscaping for a small front yard. This low maintenance yard on a small city lot is just as nice at night with a few simple lights placed to accent the rocks and trees. Picture compliments of a homeowner with a Dream-yard.
- Hand-woven in Bangladesh through the Blessing Basket Project® these handmade lidded baskets combine beautiful storage with purpose.
- How to video tutorial to create storage for your lawn mower that also gives you storage underneath for hedge trimmers, chainsaws, gas cans and other yard tools!
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- Running around on the lawn during the summer months is enough for many kids to get some fresh air and exercise. However, some exterior play equipment can e
- Cat and Mouse on Stump Lawn Ornament | Decorative Garden Accents
- Need some inexpensive landscaping ideas for your home? Learn how to landscape on the cheap, from making cheap garden paths and walkways to inexpensive ground cover ideas, to finding cheap or free plants.
- Curb Appeal and Landscaping Ideas from Fixer Upper – from @nestofposies More
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …