Photo via: photos.hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- Chip and Jo help a newly married couple, with a total of seven kids between them, find and renovate a dream spot where the entire family can gather.
- Nicolette Johnson is a photographer who hails from Texas and now lives with her partner Tom, and sweet cat Lola, in their delightful apartment in Brisbanes West End. Having originally moved to Australia with her family at the age of fourteen (Nicolettes father is a geologist, meaning his wor
- @CohensRetreat our Atlanta Sideboard finds a new home! Be sure to check out cohensretreat on Isle of Hope in Savannah! nadeau nadeausavannah isleofhope
- This week we meet the Ermoian family. This couple had a serious love of all things coastal and wanted that represented throughout their home. They decided…
- To create an oasis of calm and light, and a refuge for family and friends, a Manhattan couple turns to their trusted designer.
- These days, a kitchen island with seating has become the necessary feature for one kitchen. Beside the function components, a beautiful kitchen island with seating can give your kitchen a look of special and elegance. It makes the kitchen a more social place where the family or friends can gather around and communicate with each […]
- In one of their biggest challenges yet in terms of redefining spaces and floorplan, Joanna and Chip take on a quirky house in a rural setting and transform it into a charming and dramatic country home. Its the ideal spot for a couple who have two grown kids and are looking to settle down in their forever home.
- Guest room closet- like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- I have been really selective about what I put back on our walls and into our home after recently getting the main living areas, halls, and playroom of our home painted. It was almost like we were moving in all over again, starting with a fresh canvas! Of course, the furniture was already there, but …
- The discovery of new constellations millions of light years away has opened up a whole new world, for the designer, Jail Betray, on the bed linen front.