Photo via: opalenterprises.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explore a few tried and true nautical blue paint colors for walls and cabinetry. Click the pic to see beautiful examples of the coastal colors in rooms.
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- Nautical stripes and a soft, refreshing linen blend evoke coastal breezes and unscheduled afternoons in this light, casual-cool shirt.
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Ever wonder why a pineapple is called a pineapple? Well it seems that when the European explorers first discovered this fruit in the Americas, they thought it looked like a pine cone. Now that we have educated you, let us delight you with this beautiful stainless steel colander set. Perforated with pineapple-shaped cut-outs, these bowls will make quick work of draining when washing vegetables, pasta, or fruit–yes, even pineapples. The tropical fruit is a symbol of hospitality, and this handy set should be more than welcome in your kitchen.
- Coffee table decorating I absolutely love the look of pink home decor as it is trendy and cute. If you want a girly home decor theme then ths is a great choice. Pink is a fun versatile color as it ranges from light pale pink to a deep dark pink. Honestly my favorite pink home decor includes champagne pink, Lavender pink, orchid pink and cherry blossom pink. Use pink decorative throw pillows for couches and beds.
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- Palmetto Bluff home: Pearce Scott Architects This is one of our favorite homes at PSA. We love this southern style coastal cottage. What an inviting facade with beautiful windows and shutters, open porch, and tin roof!
- love the idea of these bold dark curtains in my bathroom to make it look more luxurious !
- Breakfast Nook Design. banquette banquette seating blue cushion breakfast nook built in bench pendant light BreakfastNook Janet Mesic Mackie
- Simple beautiful Brooklyn bathroom inspiration with subway tile and gold hardware accents