Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan
- Choosing the right area rug can be a process, but the perfect one will be eye-catching and serve your home well for years to come. No matter the pattern, each area rug style has something unique to offer that will keep your decor focused. Whether you have carpet, tile, or wood flooring, adding an area rug or two to your home will protect your floors from foot traffic and give your decor an instant update. Check out some of the most common area rug styles to take your home decor to the next level
- Many people have storage issues in their bathroom, whether they have a small or large bathroom. They often complain there are not enough space to store all those bathroom must-haves like blow dryers, brushes, towels, and lotions.
- Very helpful. Having lived in homes much too big and very tiny, I like having just enough room for everyone and our stuff, but not so much space that Im constantly cleaning a huge house. That usually leavesus in a smallish home but these are good tips to help it feel bigger.
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- I always have the hardest time knowing where to hang pictures up. This is such a helpful tutorial ! Good placement can completely change the vibe of the room.
- In one of their biggest challenges yet in terms of redefining spaces and floorplan, Joanna and Chip take on a quirky house in a rural setting and transform it into a charming and dramatic country home. Its the ideal spot for a couple who have two grown kids and are looking to settle down in their forever home.
- Schedules. Routines. We all have them. It’s important to know we can still step outside of them. To catch a cool breeze and sail through the day. Without a care. PureMichiganLakeEffect
- Thanksgiving in a blanket is the most delicious thing you can do with your leftovers. Get the recipe on Delish.com.
- look – a gallery wall can have pictures of you in it. doesnt have to be abstract arty stuff. maybe this is the route we need to take.
- A plain white pillar candle on a small platter covered in stones with a single bloom in a square vase in the center. It would take you about as long to create it as it did for you to read how to do it. A hydrangea was used but you can use any other large bloom flower.
- Every now and then it is good to stop and think. Slow your life down, relax, put your playlist on and I think grey days are perfect for that. I love gray days. Gray days makes me want to cuddle up with a big cup of tea and a good book…Gray days inspire me…