Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25 Likes, 1 Comments – Rach (@rachkr83) on Instagram: “Finally found a lamp I like 🙌🏼 I couldnt find a shade long enough for my old one 👎🏼 . . . . . . .…”
- 3,612 Likes, 55 Comments – ℳarléne (@mz.interior) on Instagram: “Woke up to a bright crisp morning… Hello Christmas feeling! ❄️ Less than 10 weeks now! 🙊 Happy…”
- 256 Likes, 14 Comments – Lust Living (@lustliving) on Instagram: “Okay lets give it up to @the_stables_ for the most perfect bedroom styling! Im so in love! 😍😍…”
- 1,394 Likes, 130 Comments – Jessica Jelly 🌻 (@the_rusticpallet) on Instagram: “I havent been shopping for anything Rae Dunn in over 4 weeks and this is why. I have no more room!…”
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- 518 Likes, 18 Comments – Pauline @hugsandhearts_ (@hugsandhearts_) on Instagram: “Morning up early in the cottage as wanted to have a little peep at the lambs born yesterday and of…”
- 923 Likes, 45 Comments – Misty Bragg (@misdiy) on Instagram: “Joining in on moveitupmonday before it gets any later and sharing my Everett table I purchased 7…”
- 2,869 Likes, 52 Comments – T H E S T A B L E S (@the_stables_) on Instagram: “Today was a big day people…yes I posted my first ever insta story featuring a few details from…”
- 5,307 Likes, 107 Comments – Kim (@kimkhazel) on Instagram: “Missing my little buddy Reggie today especially since its nationalpuppyday! Im also missing home…”
- 11.4k Likes, 668 Comments – Z Gallerie (@zgallerie) on Instagram: “ZGallerieMoment: @anythingscrappys TraditionalTwist dining room, styled with our chic Montecito…”
- 5,193 Likes, 78 Comments – Cheerz (@cheerz) on Instagram: “A huge bed,fancy cushions, tons of pics full of memories… Seriously, this room couldnt be more…”
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!