Photo via: blessings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A small laundry room can be a challenge to keep organized and functional, yet since this space is constantly in use, we have some inspiring design ideas.
- Spotted in Chatelaine: GRUNDTAL drying racks used to turn a laundry room into the ultimate functional space.
- Hidden laundry room in a bathroom. Just use the washer as a dirty clothes hamper!
- Painted peg board. Craft room, laundry room, mud room. Hang your tools, gadgets, shelves. make it a coat rack, baskets for hats & gloves hanging on it. Also … Good garage idea too, possibly put favorite sports team symbol on it. More
- SMALL LAUNDRY ROOM IDEAS
- diy blanket ladder for a baby s room, bedroom ideas, diy, how to, woodworking projects
- LOVE this site. Check out the farmhouse style baskets and containers. They have so many different storage solutions. I can think of so many purposes for these! The rolling cart would be great in my laundry room or as kids room toy storage. Affiliate.
- Cozy Livng Room Ideas (6) – The Urban Interior
- Great laundry room shelving. I really like that small shelf right above the washer and dryer. It would prevent stuff from falling behind.
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan
- Guest room closet- like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- IKEA Fan Favorite: LACK shelf. Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.