Photo via: blessings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A small laundry room can be a challenge to keep organized and functional, yet since this space is constantly in use, we have some inspiring design ideas.
- Spotted in Chatelaine: GRUNDTAL drying racks used to turn a laundry room into the ultimate functional space.
- Hidden laundry room in a bathroom. Just use the washer as a dirty clothes hamper!
- Painted peg board. Craft room, laundry room, mud room. Hang your tools, gadgets, shelves. make it a coat rack, baskets for hats & gloves hanging on it. Also … Good garage idea too, possibly put favorite sports team symbol on it. More
- Add storage space to your laundry room without taking up floor space. These pedestals support your washer and dryer, and have big built-in drawers that will swallow up lots of laundry supplies. The pedestals are sturdy, and not at all tough to build. These instructions show how to build a pair. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- SMALL LAUNDRY ROOM IDEAS
- diy blanket ladder for a baby s room, bedroom ideas, diy, how to, woodworking projects
- Smart Design Ideas to Steal for Small Laundry Rooms
- LOVE this site. Check out the farmhouse style baskets and containers. They have so many different storage solutions. I can think of so many purposes for these! The rolling cart would be great in my laundry room or as kids room toy storage. Affiliate.
- Cozy Livng Room Ideas (6) – The Urban Interior
- Great laundry room shelving. I really like that small shelf right above the washer and dryer. It would prevent stuff from falling behind.
- A plain white pillar candle on a small platter covered in stones with a single bloom in a square vase in the center. It would take you about as long to create it as it did for you to read how to do it. A hydrangea was used but you can use any other large bloom flower.