Photo via: onekindesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Outdoor fireplace – white farmhouse – black windows – exposed rafters on porch (not sure what its called)
- Hey friends! Happy Hump Day! I am back with another feature of one of my favorite Farmhouses on the internet, except this time it is not a blogger, but an instagrammer. 🙂 The crazy talented, Laura from Farmhouse for Four, has one of the most beautiful instagram feeds I’ve ever seen. Her home was recently featured […]
- More walnut shelving is built in around the family room fireplace, however, white shelves were added to create a more informal atmosphere. The family room offers a glass table with colourful chairs and sofa seating. See more of this home in “Designers Step Up to Challenging Narrow Lot” from OUR HOMES York Fall 2016 http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/designers-step-up-to-challenging-narrow-lot
- SERIOUSLY AMAZING! DIY vanity update using a concrete overly for under twenty bucks! diyvanity concretecountertop Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Libe the thick wood mantle above this Fireplace getting the stone fireplace but…
- Reclaimed wood fireplace… it would be easy to cover the ugly brick with this and cheap but beautiful!!
- traditional fireplace accessories by Farmhouse Decor
- Our $200 Fireplace Makeover (Marble Tile & A New Mantel) | Young House Love
- two storygrand fireplace in grand room – Google Search
- A propane fireplace keeps this corner of the great room warm and cosy. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- The red brick interior of the fireplace adds old-world charm. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/confident-decisions-and-practical-interior-design?full=truesthash.GzSEcoT7.dpuf
- Tutorial on whitewashing a red brick fireplace