Photo via: magnoliahomes.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chip and Joanna Gaines help a Texas couple reclaim a family home on a ranch in…
- 2,828 Likes, 72 Comments – DECORSTEALS.COM (@decorsteals) on Instagram: “We have a tough sneak peek for you all tonight 🤔we are seriously swooning over this whole entire…”
- With the help of Chip and Joanna Gaines, a family of five undertakes a one-of-a-kind project in the rolling hills outside Waco, TX. In this notably non-traditional Fixer Upper, a barn conversion turns a 1000-square-foot attic apartment — along with horse stalls and hay storage — into an amazing 2700-square-foot home with contemporary styling and a truly spectacular dining space.
- 5,193 Likes, 78 Comments – Cheerz (@cheerz) on Instagram: “A huge bed,fancy cushions, tons of pics full of memories… Seriously, this room couldnt be more…”
- 5,307 Likes, 107 Comments – Kim (@kimkhazel) on Instagram: “Missing my little buddy Reggie today especially since its nationalpuppyday! Im also missing home…”
- 930 Likes, 18 Comments – ANTIQUE FARMHOUSE (@antiquefarmhouse) on Instagram: “📷 @_simplyshanna Such a fun display and you have styled our balancescales beautifully. Thanks so…”
- 1,394 Likes, 130 Comments – Jessica Jelly 🌻 (@the_rusticpallet) on Instagram: “I havent been shopping for anything Rae Dunn in over 4 weeks and this is why. I have no more room!…”
- 713 Likes, 24 Comments – lindsey (@ourcoloradohome) on Instagram: “You guys! Yesterday when I was cohosting wholehouselove I came across this bathtub photo that made…”
- In one of their biggest challenges yet in terms of redefining spaces and floorplan, Joanna and Chip take on a quirky house in a rural setting and transform it into a charming and dramatic country home. Its the ideal spot for a couple who have two grown kids and are looking to settle down in their forever home.
- 662 Likes, 34 Comments – 🌿CARISSA🌿 (@bless_this_nest) on Instagram: “Had a Wednesday full of pickin and tomorrow Im headed to the Worlds Longest Yardsale😁😱😍 Im so…”
- 2,869 Likes, 52 Comments – T H E S T A B L E S (@the_stables_) on Instagram: “Today was a big day people…yes I posted my first ever insta story featuring a few details from…”
- 518 Likes, 18 Comments – Pauline @hugsandhearts_ (@hugsandhearts_) on Instagram: “Morning up early in the cottage as wanted to have a little peep at the lambs born yesterday and of…”