Photo via: dukemanorfarm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to transition from Christmas to winter decor in a few simple steps. These easy tips will help you create a cozy and welcoming home after Christmas.
- Do you love a galvanized finish? Well, Im sharing how to CREATE one on anything with this simple DIY Galvanized Finish Tutorial! Easy as 1-2-3!!
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- How to restyle your older home without doing major expensive remodeling. With these tips its like remodeling on a budget. Includes lighting, simple remodel bathroom and other tweeks to make your outdated home seem new again without spending thousands of dollars.
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan
- Create the bathroom of your dreams with an inexpensive bathroom makeover that can easily be completed in a weekend with these 4 DIY bathroom ideas!
- This beautiful blush and gold wreath is a MUST HAVE for the upcoming spring season! (Or ANY season!) Featuring white tulips and blush pink peonies, it will look perfect hanging on your front door or displayed inside on a mantle or shelf! Welcome guests with a cute little message that compliments the wreath perfectly! DETAILS – 12 grapevine wreath – Spring/southern themed flower stems – Wooden hello word *Please note: Due to availability, some flowers/colors may vary from the pho…
- How to Hang a Picture – The Easy Way. Create a picture wall or gallery wall with these easy steps. This hanging picture frame tip will save you time and stress.
- Fresh flowers and plants are a must to lift the mood of a room to light and bright. These topiaries from HomeGoods mixed with live plants and fresh flowers have me thinking of spring and warmer days. Bright white faux fur accessories create a cozy vibe. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- The must-know tips and tricks for nailing the perfect arrangement for your space.
- 8 Tips on how to refresh your home for Spring
- 10 Budget Decorating Tips from a DIY Decorator. Easy to follow with lots of examples!