Photo via: lifehack.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Complete these 5 overlooked projects to increase the value of your home.
- A corner bench with storage made from some IKEA wall shelves and a little upholstering. All done in less than one day.. – Home Decor
- Little Life Savers: Clever IKEA Hacks for Small Spaces (Shelf brackets mounted upside down for hanging clothes!)
- Get amazing Discover tons of ideas for your home and garden, from brilliant hacks to elegant crafts. With Hometalk, a beautiful home is in your hands. ideas and see thousands of projects from Hometalks huge DIY community
- 3,612 Likes, 55 Comments – ℳarléne (@mz.interior) on Instagram: “Woke up to a bright crisp morning… Hello Christmas feeling! ❄️ Less than 10 weeks now! 🙊 Happy…”
- WOW! You have got to see how to make this farmhouse wreath for under $10, in less than 30 minutes! Tutorial available at diy beautify!
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Life can be full of chaos and clutter, oftentimes complicated by the mess of products that we humans seem to surround ourselves with daily. Here are twelve inventions created by clever minded individuals…
- Use Skubb boxes to organize baby clothes for a nursery. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- Learn how to clean your dishwasher! This process eliminate problems like standing water and unpleasant smells, and increase its overall efficiency.
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot…and dont forget the paint color❤️