Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you love DIY but are short on time, these DIY Wall Art Ideas are just for you. I love that most of them are simple projects that you can whip up in an afternoon yet they are transformational.
- Ideas for Creating a Beach Art Gallery Wall | Beach House DecoratingBeach House Decorating
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- DIY Wooden Arrow Wall Art: The simple wooden wall art can also boost a room’s natural flow.
- Rustic Deer Head Silhouette Wall Art
- This beautiful canvas art is the perfect piece for any gallery wall, or bedroom. It also makes the PERFECT wedding gift.
- Tree of Life Metal Wall Art | Wall Art
- tribal wood arrow wall art decorated with a sharpie! love this and its so easy!
- Large Tree Wall Decals | Big Tree Vinyl Wall Decal Nature Art Sticker T45 | eBay
- Wall art
- Easy initial wall art
- Popsicle stick wall art – arrows I found a solution for the hallway wall – popsicle sticks! I saw this post, on the blog Be Still Life, about popsicle stick art and gave it a go myself. She painted the sticks then hung them, I stained the sticks then stuck them. The whole project cost me…