Photo via: room-decorating-ideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25 DIY Shabby Chic Decor Ideas For Women Who Love The Retro Style
- You will fall in love with these 23 pictures of amazing luxurious bedrooms. Sometimes luxury can be subtle, but you’ll know when you encounter it!
- For your home: Looking for a paint color to paint your next room? See why I love Poised Taupe SW 6039 – Sherwin Williams Color of the Year 2017 and how it looks in real rooms!
- buy it or DIY it: floating nightstands for teeny-tiny spaces
- Space Saving Nightstands for Small Bedrooms …
- entryway with a open concept floor plan. 25 Spring home tours – DIY and craft ideas to decorate a home for the season, keeping the cost low and the inspiration high. 25 Spring home tours from talented bloggers with a decorating style for everyone!
- 25 Likes, 1 Comments – Rach (@rachkr83) on Instagram: “Finally found a lamp I like 🙌🏼 I couldnt find a shade long enough for my old one 👎🏼 . . . . . . .…”
- Classic Sectionals | 19 Couches That Ensure You’ll Never Leave Your Home Again
- The only guide youll ever need for crafting with our favorite country staple, the mason jar.
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- Impressive wall candle sconces in Bathroom Traditional with Thermasol Steam Shower next to Separate Shower And Tub alongside Neutral Tile and Soaking Tub And Shower
- Choosing the right area rug can be a process, but the perfect one will be eye-catching and serve your home well for years to come. No matter the pattern, each area rug style has something unique to offer that will keep your decor focused. Whether you have carpet, tile, or wood flooring, adding an area rug or two to your home will protect your floors from foot traffic and give your decor an instant update. Check out some of the most common area rug styles to take your home decor to the next level