Photo via: makeit-loveit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3 Strategies for Updating Thrift Store Finds! More
- Easy Diy Furniture Makeovers Ideas
- Furniture and art made out of wood pallets are popping up more and more these days. They’re all over Pinterest, and I have to admit, there are some pretty amazing things you can make using wood pallets. One of the greatest things about working with pallets is that you can usually find them for freeContinue Reading…
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- Painted Countertops Yes, please! Great DIY countertop makeovers that are doable and affordable!
- 25 DIY Shabby Chic Decor Ideas For Women Who Love The Retro Style
- 25 Nightstands Youll Love Sleeping Next To
- 25 Likes, 1 Comments – Rach (@rachkr83) on Instagram: “Finally found a lamp I like 🙌🏼 I couldnt find a shade long enough for my old one 👎🏼 . . . . . . .…”
- 3 Brilliant Ways to Store Shoes
- rustic wood ladder style display retail store product
- Fixer Uppers Joanna Gaines has a new paint line. And this site has color matched every color for you so you can get the fixer upper look at your local paint store!
- Store pods and powder detergents in glass penny candy jars.