Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative Ways to Use Command Hooks All Over the House | Apartment Therapy
- 10 Ways to Squeeze a Little Extra Storage Out of a Small Bathroom | Apartment Therapy
- House Tour: A Modern Eclectic 400 Square Foot Studio | Apartment Therapy
- Beautiful Rooms With a Modern Farmhouse Style | Apartment Therapy
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- Use Skubb boxes to organize baby clothes for a nursery. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- 18 Ways to Add Farmhouse Character to a Builder Grade House on a Budget | blesserhouse.com – An in-depth list of do-it-yourself home improvement projects and budget decorating tips to add farmhouse character to a builder grade house (or any home).
- 30 Ways to Make Every Room in Your House Prettier | StyleCaster
- When Landon and Jordan sent over the photos for today’s tour, the first thing I said to Lisa was, “I want to move in!!” When I said the same thing to Jordan in an email, she kindly responded that I was welcome to, but that their house was a bit small. I haven’t packed my …
- I really wanted to use farm doors somewhere in the house because they have super rustic appeal and are totally in, but I havent figured out where yet unless maybe as the entrance to the dining room
- Furniture and art made out of wood pallets are popping up more and more these days. They’re all over Pinterest, and I have to admit, there are some pretty amazing things you can make using wood pallets. One of the greatest things about working with pallets is that you can usually find them for freeContinue Reading…
- Shimmering, elegant, and bright, the right chandelier adds some much-needed drama to your space. Whether your style skews traditional or has a more rough-around-the-edges farmhouse feel, Birch Lanes selection of chandeliers has an option for you. Best of all, every order over $49 Ships Free!